Meet Nikki! She is one of the most positive people you will meet.
When and where were you the happiest?
- I love exploring the world with my friends and family. If the exploring leads is a coffee place well I would be over the moon happy! When a cup of coffee involved I can't be sad.
You always seem to be positive and relaxed even during less than ideal situations. How do you manage to stay so optimistic?
- I have know some Debbie Downers and I don't care for how their mood sucks you in bringing you down too. If I can make just one person's day by smiling or cracking a joke then hey maybe that is how we will achieve world peace.
What are some of your favorite that we carry at the store?
- What don't I love in the store!? Krochet Kids is at the top of the list. They are cute but you can also see the signature of the person who made it. There is something very powerful about something so simple. That signature holds that woman's whole story, and that is fascinating to me. I also enjoy the Out of Print print brand. Since I am going to be a teacher I love that a purchase of a book for a library.
How would you describe your style?
- I'm not sure my style has a name. I have a little bit of every style in my closet and I love that. It is all different but all of it is comfortable to wear, cause if you are comfy it is easier to be happy
- Hopefully in five years l will be teaching in a classroom somewhere. It is weird to think of a job that isn't 5# Maybe I can still be apart of the fam part time, teachers salaries aren't that big after all.