Meet sales associate Wacey- she is about 5'1 and full of spunk! You can learn more about her by reading our interview with her.
What experience in your life has impacted you the most?
- I don't think I can say what the most impactful experience has been in my life but one of the most impactful experiences that I have had recently is going to the Miley Cyrus concert. During the concert she addressed her transition from Hannah Montana to who she is now and she said this: "The greatest thing about life is that we each have our own. It's amazing that we can each be individuals and different from everybody else." I think that helped me learn that I should hold onto what other people think of me lightly. After all, its my life and the great thing about it is that it is my own. Nobody else can tell me how to live it.
You have such a witty sense of humor and you always have us laughing! What are some of your favorite t.v. shows/comedians?
- Oh boy, this is a difficult one. Favorite TV shows: The Office, Broad City, Parks and Rec, Breaking Bad, Grey's Anatomy, Bob's Burgers, Bo Jack Horseman, the list goes on and on and on and on... My favorite comedians are Louis CK, Ellen Degeneres, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Paula Pell(she's a writer), Sarah Silverman, and Kathy Griffin
What are some of your favorite lines/items that we carry at the store?
- Some favorite things at the store are the DPM Fragrance candles (specifically Volcano), The Giving Keys, any t-shirt from Ugmonk, and that buffalo sweatshirt I chose for my pick!
How would you describe your style?
- I would describe my style as tomboy/simple/BA
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- In 5 years, I see myself living in a big city (hopefully New York City), and hopefully in 5 years, I will have some sort of clue as to what I want to do with my life.