Fuego Down Vest
Blending responsibly sourced, water-resistant down with a streamlined design, the Fuego Down Vest is the perfect outer layer and midlayer in one. We love it for those in-between weather days that don’t quite warrant a jacket, and it’s also great as a core-warming layer under a shell for skiing.
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Shell: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill RDS-certified, water-resistant down
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon lining
- 8oz (227g)
All of the down insulation in the Fuego is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which means it comes from ethically sourced down and feathers through a transparent, audited supply chain. This ensures ducks and geese are not harmed in the making of our apparel. This product is produced at a forward-thinking factory in northeastern China, where worker well-being is a top priority. The factory is also working to meet the highest standards of sustainability and efficiency.