- In seventh grade, my English teacher shared her life story with my classroom and how challenging it was growing up for her being poor and bullied. It hit me right after hearing her story that I want to be kind and caring to every single person I come across in life, no matter who they may be. Life is too short to spend being rude and bitter when you can be loving others and bringing them happiness!
- I began taking lessons at the very young age of two. I loved it then and I love it even more now!
- My style would have to be either boho chic or preppy.
- My favorite part of working at Five Pound is probably spending time with my coworkers. Every single one of them is full of energy and love. It makes for such a positive atmosphere and makes working here that much more enjoyable! I also love that everything we sell here gives back to others locally and globally.
- My favorite line that we carry is probably Blu Pepper. They have the cutest line of clothes!
- In five years I see myself still in school working on becoming a successful dentist.