Coming Soon….Farmer's Park!
We're excited to announce our SECOND LOCATION at Farmer's Park in Springfield, MO. Here are a handful of questions we thought you might have. As always, feel free to send your questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy!
- Are you leaving downtown?
No! We love downtown Springfield – it’s what given us the ability to expand. We’re personally invested in the success of downtown’s revitalization (check out the history of our current location HERE).
- Will I be able to use my gift card/coupons at both stores?
- Will I be able to do returns/exchanges at both stores?
Yes! For example, if you bought something downtown you’ll be able to return or exchange it at either location!
- What’s going to be new/different?
Downtown you’ll see small changes – a handful of new brands, expanded Missouri is Awesome section, and a mix of new and old faces.
Farmer’s Park will feature about 50% of our current and most popular brands including Missouri is Awesome, Krochet Kids and TOMS – just to name a few. That means that the other 50% will be NEW brands and products!
- What new products will be available at Farmer’s Park?
We don’t want to ruin the surprise! We’ll be running features on our new products on our Facebook page.
- When are you opening?
Stay tuned for opening date announcements and other information!
- Are you hiring?
We’re always looking for good people! Download our PDF job application HERE.
- What will your hours be?
- Monday – Thursday: 10 am - 8 pm
- Friday – Saturday: 10 am - 8 pm
- Sunday: noon-5 pm
- Monday – Thursday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Friday: 10 am – 9 pm
- Saturday: 8 am – 9 pm (Seasonally open early for the Farmer’s Market of the Ozarks)
- Sunday: noon – 5 pm
* These hours are subject to change
- Will you still have a booth at market?
In an effort to make more room for other retailers, we won’t have a booth at the Farmer’s Market beginning in 2014. However we will be open for the duration of the Saturday Farmer’s Market and on nice days you’ll see us set up on the sidewalk!
10. Where is Farmer’s Park located?
Farmer’s Park is located at 2144 E Republic Road, Springfield, MO 65804. The development is at the intersection of Republic Road and highway 60.
11. Where in the development is the new store?
We’re located in building 4, space E104! Check out the map below:
12. Are you doing a ribbon cutting/grand opening event?
Yes! We are tentatively planning to open on April 5th. Stay tuned for details!
13. Why are you opening a second location?
We’ve been fortunate to grow to the point where we’re out of room in our downtown Springfield store. When we opened in 2010 we thought we had more space than we’d ever need. Check out this before & after:
Opening a second location gives us a chance to grow, try new things, and reach a new audience while serving our current (and amazing) customers better.
14. Who else is opening at the Farmer's Park development?
A complete tenant listing can be found HERE!