Five Pound Apparel
Telluride Sherpa Pullover
Going back Toad&Co's Colorado roots, the Telluride Sherpa Pullover brings mountain town style to the big city. A staple of the trail to tavern lifestyle, this ultra soft fleece made from recycled Italian wool is a "hike all day, karaoke all night" kind of layer. All trails in Telluride eventually lead back to a tavern.
- Made with recycled content
- Quarter zip front closure
- Kangaroo pocket
- Side vents
- 24" length
- 34% Recycled Wool 30% Polyester 18% Nylon 15% Wool 3% Other
- Inspired by our formative years in Telluride, we use reclaimed wool from old garments to make our signature Heritage Sherpa Fleece. The wool is processed in a family run mill in Italy using mechanical (not chemical) means. It's blended with nylon for strength and that low-pile look. Classic shearling, modern practicality.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. See garment tags for additional details.