Toad & Co.
They say a rambling man gathers no moss, which is certaintly a selling point for rambling, not to mention inspiration for the Rambler Jacket. Water-repellent, wind resistant and quick-drying, the Rambler's organic cotton and polyester blend strikes a unique balance of function and substance. From the trail to the tavern and everywhere in between, keep on keepin' on in classic style.
- DWR water repellent
- Wind resistant
- Insulated 60g in body, 40g in sleeves
- Flannel lined
- Three-piece hood
- Center-front zipper with snap flap
- Hidden zipper secure stash pocket at wearer's left chest
- Double patched on front pockets with hidden snap closure
- Snap cuff closure
- 30.5" length
- 75% Organic Cotton, 25% Polyester
- A cotton-poly blend that's balanced the art of being both quick-dry and substantial, this light canvas is outdoorsy enough for the trails and cleaned up enough for the taverns. Cheers to that.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. See garment tags for additional details.