Downtown Springfield Association
Downtown Christmas Parade Crewneck
- WHAT: Downtown Springfield Association (DSA) announces theme for the 2018 Christmas Parade: “Wonders of Christmas.” From polar bears in festive scarfs, ice skating penguins or a walrus sipping hot cocoa, this theme aims to deck downtown with everyone’s favorite holiday woodland creatures.
- WHY: To pay homage to America’s no. 1 new attraction located in Springfield, Missouri, DSA invites the community to create floats inspired by the “Wonders of Christmas” theme. The Downtown Springfield Christmas Parade
is a great way to get the word out about a local business or nonprofit. In addition to the 10,000 people that attend the parade every year, the parade is recorded and broadcasted on Christmas Eve, Day and New Year’s Eve.
- Printed in Springfield, MO
- Navy Crewneck content: 50% polyester, 37.5% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Oatmeal Crewneck content: 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon