Toad & Co.
Bianca is like your little sister who's got her finger on the pulse and the heart of blue whale (which is enourmous). Stacking sleeves and a cropped fit are up-to-the-minute and the proof of her staying power will be 100% sustainable Re-Form sweater yarn. Light enough to be a year-round cotton option so you can keep dreamin' kid.
- OEKO-TEX 100® approved fabric
- Made from 100% recycled content
- Global Recycled Standard® approved fabric
- Well-traveled wash for vintage look and feel
- Drop shoulder
- Shaker stitch
- Stacking Sleeve
- Crop, boxy fit
- 20" length
- 70% Recycled Cotton, 25% Recycled Polyester, 5% Other Fibers
- When it comes to sustainable fabrics, recycled fibers are the gold standard. Our Re-form fabrics are made from 100% recycled materials, which spares tons of materials from the landfill and offsets the huge amounts of land, water, energy and chemicals used to make virgin materials.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold with mild soap. Do not wring, hang to dry. Iron cool as needed. See garment tags for additional details.
**ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE