Meet Tessa! She is the social media manager for the store and she has been working for us for 2 years now. Read our interview to learn more about her.
- Basically, I am the person who helps get the word out about our new products and brands that we work with by updating our social media accounts! I am getting great experience here that directly relates to my major, which is public relations.
- I have always had the mindset that if I am willing to work hard enough, I can do almost anything that I set my mind to. My parents raised me to believe that just because I am not always given the same opportunities as others, I can still achieve great things and change the world if I want to. I want to encourage others to believe the same about themselves!
- My favorite weekend hobbies include riding my 1960’s blue Schwinn Bike around and going on trips to amusement parks to ride roller coasters with my siblings. However, nothing beats cleaning my room to the sounds of a Andrew Bird record spinning after a crazy work week! When my room is organized, I am a happy girl.
- I love to mix vintage pieces in with earthy pieces when picking out my outfits. Basically, if I could get my entire wardrobe from both 5 Pound Apparel and Anthropologie, I would be one happy gal!
- I would love to be doing freelance public relations work for various nonprofits and businesses with a heart like 5 Pound Apparel's. My experiences over the past two years of working here have taught me so much about what I want to invest my life in!