What are some of your favorite lines that we carry?
What is your favorite part of working here?
Do you have any long term goals?
Meet Tessa! She is the social media manager for the store and she has been working for us for 2 years now. Read our interview to learn more about her.
Meet the store manager, Becky Gourley! Along with the store owner Bryan, she makes working at 5 Pound a lot of fun! Read our interview to learn more about her. a
1. You are such a creative gal and we love the graphics work you do for the store! When do you think that you realized your love for design?
2. It is a well-known fact that you are an organized and poised manager! How did you learn to lead others in a graceful and positive way?
3. You have worked at the store for a couple of years now! What motivates you to keep growing in your position here?
4. What are some of your favorite lines that we carry?
5. How would you describe your style?
6. Do you have any big long-term goals?
Meet Jonathan! He is one of the new additions to the team and you can learn more about him by reading our interview below.
1. So, you are a really good cook and a few of us have been lucky enough to try some of the food you have made! Is there a reason that you enjoy cooking so much?
2. We love getting to see your photography and videography work. When did you discover your love for film in general?
3. Do you have a favorite video project or film that you have worked on?
4. What is your favorite thing about working at 5 Pound Apparel?
5. Do you have a favorite line that we carry?
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Meet Sharon! She is one of the newest additions to the 5 Pound Fam and we already couldn't love her more. Read our interview with her below to learn more about her!
You are such a real and down-to-earth person. Have there been any experiences in your life that you believe have helped shaped you into the level headed person that you are today?
You have such a interesting and engaging blog! Could you tell us a little about why you started blogging?
How would describe your style?
What are some of your favorite brands that we carry?
What is your favorite part about working here?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Sharon studied Marketing at Evangel University and she is about to get married in a few weeks! You can learn more about her on her blog http://freelyronnie.blogspot.com.
Olivia has been working for us for well over a year now and we love having her as part of the 5 Pound team! She works at our Farmers Park location. These photos were taken at Grayson Home in downtown Springfield.